Our commitment to Direct Source customers, employees and partners during COVID-19
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Direct Source activated our pandemic and business continuity plans in 2020 to optimize the health and safety of our team members, and to ensure we maintain our commitments to our customers. These actions included:
- Enhanced Remote Work Capacity: We engaged our work from home protocol which allows all of our client-facing team members to work securely from home without interruption or degradation of service. We currently have approximately 70% of our workforce working remotely.
- Continuation of Integration Services: Our Integration/Warehouse team members have been working onsite enabling us to continue to serve our customer’s needs. As our customers are experiencing temporary closures, we have taken the opportunity to work ahead and plan for quick response times to assist you in achieving your business objectives.
Our team has taken proactive measures to ensure we continue to be prepared to respond to your needs quickly. The safety of our team members, vendors and customers is our top priority. As an organization we are deeply committed to providing unmatched service to our customers while balancing the health and well-being of our team members. As such, we will continue to make business decisions based on the latest information and recommendations from trusted public health authorities.
What you can expect in the weeks to come.
- According to CISA and Homeland Security guidelines as well as NAICS codes, Direct Source falls into the category of “essential business”. The services we provide to our customers is key to their operations and therefore we are required to maintain our workforce to support you.
- Our warehouse facilities are open and operating.
- Order processing, equipment configuration, key injection, depot/maintenance, inventory, shipping and receiving services are fully functional.
- We continue to work within each state’s orders of Stay in Place as it relates to Deployment Installations.
We will keep our lines of communication open. Please be sure to check back here for updates and further communication. Thank you for your business and your patience during this evolving situation.
Brad Fick, president, Direct Source