Independent Contract Positions
Register here to join our team of 1099 Independent Contractors
At Direct Source, we work with the nation’s largest retail businesses, helping them create a better shopper experience through the latest technology such as mobile and fixed hardware, POS systems, digital displays, kiosks and customer interaction stations. We support critical network and cabling needs, hardware installation, wireless and payment systems deployment and more.
Our independent contractors support us in the field and are a core part of our business, often working directly with retail store managers and IT teams. They act as the onsite cable and network technicians, installers, support and maintenance teams for our major customers across the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We are always looking for qualified 1099 employees to join our team.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a culture that values all perspectives and inputs.
To register as an Independent Contractor, first input your information into our application portal. Once your information is received, we’ll contact you to discuss qualifications and available jobs in your area.
We look for independent contractors skilled in low-voltage cabling, with certifications such as BICSI and appropriate state licensing.
Installers should be familiar with networking and hardware installation. Other qualifications apply and can be found within the application portal.
- Secure employee portal to access and download project schedules, work orders and documentation, and upload project reports
- A mobile app to share updates from job sites, upload images, receipts and more
- Dedicated Help Desk support and mobile app for help on the job site
- Direct deposit available, on-time payments
- Receive one 1099 tax document directly from Direct Source each year